Arctic has acted as advisor to Niam in connection with the sale of three shopping centers to a company owned by Scala Eiendom AS (66,6%) and CC Eiendom AS (33,4%).
- The three shopping centers are Strandtorget (Lillehammer), Torget Vest (Drammen) and Stadionparken (Stavanger)
- The parties have agreed not to disclose the transaction value
- Niam is a private equity company focused on real estate investments in the Nordics - www.niam.se
- Scala Eiendom AS is a Norwegian shopping center company that currently owns 20 shopping centers with a total turnover of around NOK 9bn
- CC Eiendom AS is part of CC Gruppen AS which is owned 100% by the Hage family. The company currently owns, amongst others, 3 shopping centers with a total turnover of more than NOK 3bn