Arctic Securities was founded in Norway in 2007. In just 10 years Arctic became one of the leading independent investment banks in the Nordic Market. Since 2015 Arctic is located in Stockholm.
As a leading independent Investment Bank, Arctic specializes in corporate finance transactions and advisory services, securities sales and trading, as well as equity and credit research.
Arctic's objective is to provide clients with the best possible advice and establish and maintain long term relationships. Our team is entrepreneurial driven, business focused and excellent in execution. The team consists of 40 employees in Stockholm and include senior investment banking professionals, each with 15-25 years of experience.
Feel free to contact us
Branch Manager Arctic Securities Sweden
- +46 844 68 61 01
- +46 727 26 16 72
Corporate Finance, DCM
Corporate Finance, ECM
Corporate Finance, Real Estate
Products and Services
Arctic is a leading corporate finance advisor and transaction manager with extensive experience and expertise from the Nordic market. We offer our clients financial services including debt capital markets (DCM), equity capital markets (ECM) and M&A advisory in real estate (RE).
- DCM offers a variety of debt capital market products and advisory services to traditional corporates, real estate, financial institutions and private equity. Product offering in DCM is focused on capital raising services to companies seeking financing in the capital markets, primarily through bonds, hybrids, direct lending and asset-backed securitization. Advisory services includes capital structure advisory, debt advisory, liability management and rating advisory.
- Within ECM we offer companies spanning across all sectors expansion capital through IPO:s, rights issues, directed share issues and private placements. In essence, we offer equity financial advisory in connection with both public and private capital raisings including acting as Certified Adviser to companies listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market.
- Within Real Estate we offer services in M&A and Project Finance (syndication) through a dedicated, highly experienced, and focused team of professionals. The Real Estate team, located across Sweden and Norway, provides a full-service offering in close cooperation with Arctic’s DCM and ECM units, combining state of the art capital markets skills with profound property market expertise.
Arctic Sweden´s corporate finance offering includes:
- Debt Capital Markets: Corporate bonds, hybrids, direct lending and asset-backed securitization.
- Equity Capital Markets: IPOs, Rights Issues, Private Placements and Certified Adviser services
- Real Estate: M&A Advisory and Project Finance (syndication)
With a well-documented placing power, the client base is comprehensive. It comprises large Nordic and international corporations as well as institutional and private investors. In addition, Arctic serves an established network of retail investors in Sweden through the Credit and Equity sales divisions.
Credit and Equity research focus on Real Estate, Industrial and Financial sectors.
Do you want to join us?
At Arctic, we seize the opportunities that come our way. We think like entrepreneurs. We are committed to continuous development and improvement. We invest in our competence and human resources for the long haul. This way of thinking combined with our high-quality services have provided the foundation for the group to grow and generate high returns for our clients.
10 years after the start, Arctic generates one billion SEK in revenues and executes over 130 transactions per year. We continue to expand in all our markets and the journey is extraordinary.
We always seek new talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit that can join us in taking Arctic to new heights. If you want to join our extraordinary journey, send your CV and resume to: email@example.com
Corporate Finance Internship, Stockholm.
We know that high aspirations and strong motivation are keys to success. In Arctic we nourish our young talent and lay the foundation for Arctic Securities continued success. We want our company to be the place you want to work. We want you to love your job. Because when you love your job, you’ll do great things.
Apply for internship, please go to our career page.
Main Office Location:
Regeringsgatan 38, 7th floor
111 56 Stockholm
Telephone: +46 844 68 61 00