We are looking for talented, enthusiastic, and dedicated team members with 2 to 5 years’ professional experience to join our corporate finance real estate team in Oslo.
Arctic Securities is Norway’s leading corporate finance advisor within real estate. Typical projects include corporate transactions (M&A), portfolio and single asset transactions, IPOs, private placements and other capital market transactions, restructurings and general strategic advisory. Working closely with Arctics renewables team we are continuously focusing on how ESG issues are implemented in the real estate industry, particularly the impact of EU Taxonomy. As a member of our corporate finance real estate team, you will gain unique insight into, and a specific understanding of, corporate finance in the real estate sector. We work internationally in cross boarder teams, mainly cooperating with our colleagues in the Stockholm office. You will have the possibility to develop and perform in an energetic, intellectually rewarding, and inclusive environment.
- Conduct and present financial modelling, company- and property valuations
- Develop and perform real estate market analysis
- Preparation of relevant transaction documentation
- Participation in due diligence processes and transaction negotiations
- Relevant academic background
- 2-5 years’ relevant working experience within real estate, corporate finance, management consulting, private equity, project finance, auditing or a similar
- Strong work ethics with a responsible and result oriented personality
- A curios and analytical mindset with an interest in real estate and capital markets
- We value creativity, commercial acumen, integrity, and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Proficiency in Norwegian and English
A non-hierarchical organization with professional, talented, and enthusiastic colleagues Challenging tasks in an organization focusing on professional development A rewarding and inclusive working environment
You are welcome to submit your application through our online platform until 7 December 2022, and should include an application letter, CV, relevant recommendations and transcripts.
Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis, and we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
For any questions, please contact: Mads Barås Bye +47 95194677.