The Arctic Group is an independent provider of financial services with more than 400 employees and offices in Oslo, Stockholm, Hamburg, Singapore, Rio de Janeiro and New York. Arctic Offshore Rig AS is a world leading rig and offshore brokering company formed in 1996, with core expertise in sale and purchase of drilling rigs, new building and other advisory services rendered to large international energy companies, also including the renewables sector.
Due to strong growth in our sector, we are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and dedicated junior rig brokering team member. You will be based in Oslo working with international clients within the offshore rig and yard sector. Your initial role and responsibilities will include conducting market analysis, financial modelling/ analysis, and preparation of relevant documentation such as investment and pitch presentations. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the leading rig brokers in the market which will assist and guide your development into an independent rig broker over the next few years.
- Solid academic background
- 1-3 years relevant experience from offshore brokering, investment banking, research, consulting or other relevant background. Candidates straight from the university will also be considered
- Ambitious, strong work ethics, responsible, result oriented with a solid understanding of, and genuine interest in, the rig and offshore industry
- We value creativity, integrity and good co-operation abilities
- Highly proficient in English (Norwegian language skills are also required)
Arctic Offshore Rig offers
- A non-hierarchical and competent organisation with talented and professional individuals
- Participation in high-profile transactions in Norway and abroad
- Challenging tasks in a hectic and demanding international environment International travel and global network building with top management and owners
- Rewarding environment with excellent career progression opportunities
For any questions please contact our Head of Rig Brokering, Andreas Elton, on +47 47414014. The application deadline is 14th of April 2023, however all applications will be evaluated on a continuous basis. All applications should include CV and relevant letters of recommendation and academic record/transcripts of grades.