We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic, and dedicated professional to join our team in Oslo. Arctic Offshore is a company within the Arctic Group and we have offices in Oslo and Rio de Janeiro and team of experienced offshore brokers with clients across the world. We have a particular focus on the Latin American markets and the Subsea / Renewables segment, and we provide commercial advisory and brokering services within chartering, S&P and project development.
- Support and contribute on new and ongoing S&P, Newbuilding and chartering projects
- Prepare weekly market reports and other market analysis reports
- Develop new client relationships overseas and locally
- University degree with strong academic records
- Up to 5 years work experience from a relevant position or industry. Graduates are welcome to apply
- Ambitious, strong work ethics, responsible and an international mindset
- We value creativity, commercial acumen, integrity and good co-operation abilities
- Proficiency in English and preferably also a Scandinavian language
- Proficiency in additional languages is an advantage
Arctic Offshore offers
- A non-hierarchical and competent organization with talented and professional individuals
- Challenging tasks in a hectic and demanding environment
- Rewarding environment with excellent career progression opportunities
Applications can be submitted through our online platform until 9 February 2022, and should include an application letter, CV, relevant recommendations and transcripts from higher education and high school. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. For any questions, please contact Jon Lerche, email email@example.com, mobile no +47 934 99 086.