We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and dedicated team member with 2 - 5 years’ work experience within project finance, corporate finance, commercial real estate advisory or similar relevant background from large industrial real estate corporates. As a project finance real estate team member you will be part of our team based in Oslo. Typical projects involve evaluating investment opportunities in the commercial real estate market, structuring acquisitions and financing of property assets/companies. Your role and responsibilities will include conducting investment analyses, property/company valuation, financial modelling and analyses, participation in due diligence processes and transaction negotiations, and preparation and evaluation of accompanying documentation.
- Solid academic background and excellent references from previous employer(s)
- Ambitious, strong work ethics, responsible, result oriented with a strong understanding of, and genuine interest in, real estate and capital markets
- We value creativity, integrity and good co-operation abilities
- Proficiency in English (Norwegian language skills are required)
Arctic Securities offers
- A non-hierarchical and competent organisation with talented and professional individuals
- Participation in commercial real estate-transactions
- Challenging tasks in a hectic and demanding environment
- Rewarding environment with excellent career progression opportunities
For any questions please contact KristofferRøhne +47 48 40 32 65. The application deadline is March 22nd 2019, however all applications will be evaluated on a continuous basis. All applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com with CV and relevant letters of recommendation and academic record/transcripts of grades attached. Please aim to limit the number of attachements to one PDF document. All applications will be treated confidentially.