We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and dedicated team member with 1 - 5 years’ work experience within project finance, corporate finance, or similar relevant background within the shipping sector. As a shipping corporate finance team member you will be part of our team based in Oslo and New York. Typical projects involve traditional corporate finance- and project finance assignments. Your role and responsibilities will include conducting investment analyses, company valuation, financial modelling and analyses, participation in due diligence processes and transaction negotiations, and preparation and evaluation of accompanying documentation.
- Solid academic background and excellent references from previous employer(s)
- Ambitious, strong work ethics, responsible, result oriented with a strong understanding of, and genuine interest in, shipping and capital markets
- We value creativity, integrity and good co-operation abilities
- Proficiency in English (Norwegian language skills are required)
Arctic Securities offers
- A non-hierarchical and competent organization with talented and professional individuals
- Participation in high-profile shipping transactions alongside team with strong track record
- Challenging tasks in a hectic and demanding environment
- Rewarding environment with excellent career progression opportunities
For any questions please contact Fredrik Falch +47 48 40 31 63.
The application deadline is March 22nd 2019, however all applications will be evaluated on a continuous basis. All applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com with CV and relevant letters of recommendation and academic record/transcripts of grades attached. Please aim to limit the number of attachements to one PDF document. All applications will be treated confidentially.