Arctic Offshore is a leading offshore shipbroking and consultancy company with core expertise in procurement and chartering offshore support vessels, drilling units, subsea vessels including diving and ROV vessels, production platforms as well as construction and accommodation units.
Arctic Offshore has successfully acted as broker/commercial advisor World Wide over the last decades, negotiating new builds, sale & purchase, charter contracts and advisory services. With two departments handling all offshore equipment's for our clients:
- Offshore Rig: We handle all mobile offshore drilling units – Jack Ups, Semisubmersibles and Drill ships
- Offshore Supply: offshore support vessels, subsea construction/installation and accommodation units, also including diving and ROV vessels.
Ability to deliver in a challenging market environment
- Knowledge about the industry: We have successfully acted as commercial advisor / offshore brokers over the last decades, where we combine technical knowledge, substantial transaction experience and detailed market knowledge with access to top management of ship and rig owners worldwide
- All offshore asset classes: We have the knowledge and experience to support all mobile equipment of the offshore industry (offshore support vessels/ drilling and production platforms/construction and accommodation units, including diving and ROV vessels)
- Close dialogue with oil service companies: We have direct access to top management and decision makers globally
- Investor access: We have close dialogue with investors world-wide where combined with extensive knowledge on restructuring and market knowledge which is key in the event of a potential transaction of challenged or distressed offshore assets
- Research: We have all resources internally to conduct in-depth and extensive research on the relevant offshore markets
- Ability to deliver: We have successfully assisted clients on charter and asset transactions, restructuring, new buildings, financing solutions and research