Arctic Offshore is a leading offshore shipbroking and consultancy company with core expertise in procurement and chartering offshore support vessels, renewables vessels, subsea vessels including diving and ROV vessels, production platforms as well as construction and accommodation units.
Arctic Offshore has successfully acted as broker/commercial advisor World Wide over the last decades, negotiating new builds, sale & purchase, charter contracts and advisory services.
Arctic Offshore advises on transactions in the following market segments, but not limited to:
- Offshore Supply: offshore support vessels, subsea construction vessels, diving support vessels, accommodation/ units, IMR vessels and all types of vessels/ units for the Renewables industry.
Ability to deliver in a challenging market environment
- Knowledge about the industry: The team has advised on and brokered offshore asset transactions on a world wide basis over the last 3 decades, where we combine technical knowledge, substantial transaction experience and detailed market knowledge with access to top management of asset owners worldwide
- All offshore asset classes: We have the knowledge and experience to support transactions for most types mobile equipment in the offshore and renewables industries
- Close dialogue with oil service companies: We have direct access to top management and decision makers globally
- Investor access: We have close dialogue with investors world-wide where combined with extensive knowledge on restructuring and market knowledge which is key in the event of a potential transaction of challenged or distressed offshore assets
- Research: We have substantial internal resources to conduct in-depth and extensive research on the relevant offshore and renewables markets to the benefit of our clients
- Ability to deliver: We have successfully assisted clients on chartering and S&P transactions, restructurings, new buildings, complex financing solutions and research projects