Arctic Securities Sweden is mainly active within DCM, ECM, M&A and Project Finance (Real Estate) in the Swedish market. We are currently in a growth phase where the group is expanding and looking for talented, curious and driven students with an ambition to perform in a hectic and demanding environment.
What are we looking for
- Arctic Securities is seeking to fill 1-2 off cycle internship positions in our Corporate Finance department during autumn of 2019 at our office in Stockholm
- Applicants should have a sincere interest in the financial markets, but no experience from similar work is required
- We are primarily seeking people with an educational background in business/economics, engineering, real estate or mathematics
- Fluency in Swedish and English is a prerequisite
What we offer
- An exciting opportunity to learn about Investment Banking, with focus on the Swedish Corporate Bond Issues, Share Issues, Private Placements and Real Estate M&A in a organization with significant growth ambitions
- Possibilities to build strong relations at an early stage of your career within finance
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment
- Great potential for development and increased responsibilities over time with live deal exposure
Application deadline for the off cycle internship positions is 30 April 2019. Applications can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, and should include an application letter, CV, grade transcripts from higher education and high school, as well other relevant papers such as recommendations from prior work experience, internships and similar.
Meet us at:
Handelshögskolan: 8 February 2019
Stockholm University: 27 February 2019
Internship dinner at Arctic´s office in Stockholm 14 March 2019
For questions, contact Fredrik Edner, Head of Corporate Finance Sweden +46 8 44 68 60 81.