Arctic Securities knows that high aspirations and strong motivation are keys to success. In Arctic we nourish our young talent and lay the foundation for Arctic Securities continued success. We want our company to be the place you want to work. We want you to love your job. Because when you love your job, you’ll do great things. Arctic Securities is an Investment Bank active within DCM, ECM, M&A, Project Finance (Real Estate) and Research in the Swedish market. We are searching for talented and driven individuals who align with our core values and have an ambition to perform in a vibrant and intellectually rewarding environment. Applicants should have an interest in capital markets and finance related topics, but no prior experience is required.
Arctic Securities is seeking to fill internship positions in our Corporate Finance and Credit Research departments in Stockholm. We offer full-time internships during one full semester, autumn 2022.
We offer participation in projects and assignments assisting leading Nordic and international companies and investors. A collaborative working environment based on teamwork with varied and challenging work tasks. Guidance by highly experienced colleagues and an international environment offering exciting internal career opportunities.
- Arctic Securities is seeking internship positions in our Corporate Finance & Research department during autumn 2022 at our office in Stockholm
- Applicants should have a sincere interest in the financial markets, but no experience from similar work is required
- We are primarily seeking candidates with an educational background in business/economics, finance, engineering or real estate
- Fluency in Swedish and English is a prerequisite
- Availability from beginning of September to beginning of December
Applications can be submitted through our online platform until 13 February 2022 and should include an application letter, CV, relevant recommendations and grade transcripts from higher education and high school. Please indicate if you are interested in an internship in Corporate Finance, Research or in both. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and positions might be filled before the deadline.