At Arctic, we seize the opportunities that come our way. We think like entrepreneurs. We are committed to continuous development and improvement. We invest our competence and human resources for the long haul. This way of thinking combined with our high-quality services have provided the foundation for the group to grow and generated high returns for our clients.
Arctic Capital is the capital raising vehicle for Real Asset investments in the Arctic Group. Our primary focus is on real estate and by extension, both sides of the capital structure. We are currently in a growth phase where the group is expanding and looking for talented, curious and driven individuals to embark on this exciting journey with us.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification with an strong academic record
- Work experience of 1-5 years, preferably in a client facing role within investment/private banking, real estate or other relevant professional experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, service minded with an outgoing personality
- Ability to work in fast paced environment demonstrating a solution orientated mindset
- Fluency in Swedish and English is a prerequisite
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients of the company.
- The ideal candidate will relish a challenge, and thrive in high energy environments
- Market and sell equity products to existing and new investors in order to facilitate Project Finance transactions in real estate and other alternative investments
- Take an active role in the development of marketing material, roadshow planning and events
- The candidate should share our values i.e. an absolute commitment to integrity, quality and long term relationships and will provide Excellence in Execution every step of the way
- A very stimulating role in direct investment for real estate, a growing investment segment in Sweden
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment with great opportunities for development and increased responsibility
- Competitive salary, bonus and pension benefits
Application deadline is 15th March 2020. Applications should include an application letter, CV and other relevant papers such as recommendations from prior work experience, internships and similar.
Send application to David Ekman Krook, Director Arctic Capital: email@example.com. For questions, contact David on +46 8 446 882 10