As an Investment Banking Analyst, you will be part of the Real Estate Investment Banking platform within Arctic Securities and participate in investment opportunities across the Nordic region and drive business performance within the Arctic organization. You will work in a fast-paced environment and quickly be involved in deal executions from start to finish.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Advanced financial modeling
- Preparation of pitch material
- Producing Investment Presentations and Investment Memorandums
- Participate in client meetings
- Close co-operation with Arctic’s specialists in Debt and Equity Capital Markets
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCE
- Academic degree in Finance, Business administration, Economics, Engineering, Real Estate, or equivalent with a strong academic record
- 0-2 years of relevant working experience
- Strong interest in the financial and Real Estate market
- Advanced relevant MS Excel and PowerPoint user
- Fully fluent in English on a professional level
To thrive in the role, you should have an entrepreneurial mindset, always be eager to improve and develop. You will work closely with senior colleges and have extensive responsibilities early in the role.
Please submit your application including cover letter, CV and grades at latest 19th March 2021 23:59 CET, interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. Starting date is flexible.