Arctic knows that high aspirations and strong motivation are keys to success. In Arctic we nourish our young talent and lay the foundation for Arctic's continued success. We want our company to be the place you want to work. We want you to love your job. Because when you love your job, you’ll do great things.
Off cycle internship - Project Finance Sales
Arctic Capital is the capital raising vehicle for Real Asset investments in the Arctic Group. Our primary focus is on real estate and by extension, both sides of the capital structure. We are currently in a growth phase where the group is expanding and looking for talented, curious and driven students with an ambition to perform in a high paced and demanding environment.
What we are looking for
- Arctic Capital is seeking to fill 1 off cycle internship position within Sales during spring/autumn 2020 at our office in Stockholm
- Applicants should have a sincere interest in the financial markets, but no experience from similar work is required
- We are primarily seeking people with an educational background in business/economics, engineering/industrial economics or mathematics
- Fluency in Swedish and English is a prerequisite
What we offer
- An exciting opportunity to learn about direct investments within Real Estate, with focus on capital raising and brokerage in a rapidly expanding organization with high growth ambitions
- Possibilities to build strong relationships at an early stage of your career within finance
- An inclusive corporate culture that values integrity, quality and service
- Great potential for development and increased responsibility over time including fulltime employment
Application deadline for the off cycle internship-position is March 15th 2020. Applications can be e-mailed to email@example.com, and should include an application letter, a CV, grade transcripts from higher education and high school, as well as other relevant papers such as recommendations from prior work experience, internships and similar. For questions, contact David Ekman Krook, Director Arctic Capital Sweden (+46 8 446 882 10)