As an Investment Banking Analyst, you will be part of the German Corporate Finance team within Arctic Securities based in Hamburg and participate in investment opportunities across Continental Europe and the Nordic region and help drive business performance within the Arctic organization. You will work in a fast-paced environment and quickly be involved in deal executions from start to finish. The position is based at Arctic’s German Branch office in Hamburg.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Advanced financial modeling
- Preparation of pitch material
- Producing Investment Presentations and Investment Memoranda
- Participate in client meetings
- Close co-operation with Arctic’s specialists in Debt and Equity Capital Markets as well as M&A
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCE
- Academic degree in Finance, Business administration, Economics, Engineering or equivalent with a strong academic record
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Strong interest in the financial and hard asset industries; an interest in Maritime Industries and / or Renewables Energy is a plus but not a necessity
- Advanced relevant MS Excel and PowerPoint user
- Fully fluent in English on a professional level
To thrive in the role, you should have an entrepreneurial mindset, always be eager to improve and develop. You will work closely with senior colleagues and have extensive responsibilities early in the role.
Please submit your application including cover letter, CV and grades at latest 30th September 2021. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. Starting date is flexible.