As an Investment Analyst, you will be part of the Real Estate platform within Arctic Securities and participate in investment opportunities in the Nordic region and drive business performance across the Arctic organization. Arctic has significant growth ambitions for the Real Estate platform. The position is based at Arctic’s office in Stockholm and you will report to the Head of Real Estate Corporate Finance.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- You will be part of ongoing projects from day one and be responsible for various financial propositions
- You will be in close contact with clients and quickly assume responsibility with support from senior colleagues
- Participate in all aspects of deal execution working in a small and very dedicated team
- Performing thorough financial analysis
- Stand-alone company valuations
- Discounted cash flow analysis
- Underwriting expected returns and preparing investment papers
- Collecting and analysing company information to assist with transactions including
- Fundamental industry research
- Reviewing and organising financial data
- Organise, source and create pitch books and various types of marketing material
- Managing the transaction process (e.g. coordinating due diligence, organisation of data room, Q&A, documentation etc)
PROFILE OF THE SUITABLE CANDIDATE
- Analytical and commercial mindset with highest work ethics
- Accurate/detail oriented with high standards Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with limited supervision
- Ability to efficiently plan and organise own workload and track overlapping tasks within tight deadlines
- Strong capacity to analyse complex information and present the result with high clarity in a format that is easy to grasp
- Creative and positive mindset, thinking outside the box, seeing things from other angles
QUALIFICATIONS AND SUITABLE BACKGROUND
- Master Degree in Finance, Business administration, Economics, Engineering, Real Estate or equivalent with outstanding academic record
- 1-3 years relevant experience with first class training from a reputable firm preferably from investment banking, corporate finance, management consulting or transaction services (Big 4)
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience of analysing financial data and financial modelling
- Solid understanding of accounting and finance concepts
- Strong communication skills in English and Swedish (both written & verbal) as well as presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
- Ideally have Real Estate sector knowledge or a strong interest in the sector
Do you want to be a part of Arctic Securities? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se.
Interviews will be conducted continuously and application deadline is 25 October 2018.
For further questions about this position, contact Johan Magnusson (072 248 65 31) or Ola Everhed (070 790 01 06) at Boardtalk AB.
ABOUT ARCTIC SECURITIES
Arctic Securities is a leading, independent Norwegian investment bank, specializing in corporate finance transactions and advisory services, securities sales and trading as well as equity and credit research.
As a leading corporate finance advisor and transaction manager with extensive experience and expertise from the Nordic market, Arctic offers its clients financial services including equity (ECM) and debt (DCM) capital markets, mergers & acquisitions (M&A), corporate restructurings and structured finance.
Read more at www.arctic.com