We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and dedicated team member with 3 - 7 years’ work experience to join our Corporate Finance Seafood team. Your role will be instrumental in coordinating all seafood efforts across all divisions at Arctic with the opportunity of shaping our future seafood efforts over time. You will be based in Oslo, but should expect significant travel activity. As a part of the seafood team you will be expected to be actively involved in all seafood marketing efforts and deal execution across all our product groups (M&A, ECM, DCM). Typical engagements can range from research and analysis identifying deal opportunities, to executing large-scale transactions.
We value transaction execution experience and Seafood sector experience. We welcome applicants from top-tier investment banks, investment firms, consulting houses or similar relevant backgrounds.
- Genuine interest in, and experience from, working with the Seafood industry
- Solid academic background and excellent references from previous employer(s)
- Ambitious, strong work ethics, responsible, result oriented with a strong understanding of, and genuine interest in capital markets
- We value creativity, commercial acumen, integrity and good co-operation abilities
- Proficiency in English (Norwegian language skills are required)
Arctic Securities offers
- A non-hierarchical and competent organisation with talented and professional individuals
- A #1 position in Seafood and Aquaservice transaction advisory
- Challenging tasks in a hectic and demanding environment
- Rewarding environment with excellent career progression opportunities
For any questions please contact Sverre E. Vik at +47 48 40 31 65. The application deadline is March 22nd 2019, however all applications will be evaluated on a continuous basis. All applications should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and relevant letters of recommendation and academic record/transcripts of grades attached. Please aim to limit the number of attachements to one PDF document. All applications will be treated confidentially.