YOU SAVE. WE INVEST. THAT EASY.
WHAT IS INDIVIDUAL PENSION SAVING?
Individual pension saving, also known as IPS, is a saving arrangement for everyone that saves for their own retirement. One of the benefits with IPS, is that you can subtract the saving amount from your income tax report. The IPS will benefit you and your savings. Maximum amount that can be saved is 40 000 NOK per year, which means that you can reduce taxes by up to 9 200 NOK in 2019. IPS is available from you are 18 years old, until 75 years of age. In addition, there is no wealth tax on the pension capital, your savings or the return you gain in your IPS account.
BENEFITS WITH IPS AT ARCTIC
- Simple decisions. If saving in equities is new for you, or if you have invested over several years, you will find simple solutions to your problems which make it easy to save for your pension.
- Choose between one-time deposit or fixed saving. Fixed saving subtract an optional amount from your account, for instance, every month.
- We offer a family plan where you can tie several accounts together, so that one family member can control investments and fund changes for the whole family.
- Through saving in IPS at Arctic, no other cost than the product specific expenses shown in our price overview will occur.
- Arctic IPS invests your money for you and your future.
IPS IS LONG-TERM SAVING THAT IS SUITABLE FOR EQUITY INVESTMENTS
What you save in IPS every year is tied up until retirement. The amount you have saved can be withdrawn as of 62 years of age. The disbursements are distributed over a minimum period of 10 years, and until 80 years of age regardless. The first disbursement from the IPS account at Arctic will take place the year you turn 75 years old, unless you notify us about different. We in Arctic believe that all saving in IPS should be placed in equities. With us, you can choose between several equity funds and fixed income funds. If you are insecure about the investment decision, can you utilize our Arctic portfolio. It is created to make your decision easier with a combination of five equity funds with different risk profile to satisfy your risk tolerance.
- Invest in Arctic Nordic Equities - Private Clients
- For institutional clients, please contact our Business Development team at Arctic Asset Management
Arctic Asset Management is an independent Nordic Investment Manager. We specialize in managing Nordic equities, Nordic fixed income and Global Life Science.