Due to a strong pipeline we are seeking to strengthen our high yield offering on the research side in Oslo. We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic team member with 0-2 years relevant work experience to join our Credit Research team in Oslo.
Arctic Securities’ Research department consists of experienced credit and equity research analysts highly recognized both locally and by international institutions. Our teams of sector specialists provide independent research to both domestic and international clients.
- Conduct credit analysis within an industry, sector, or company
- Build and maintain financial models to evaluate historical information and generate projections
- Conduct market research and present it to investors through presentations and reports
- Support the rest of the credit research team
- Solid academic background
- Ambitious, strong work ethics, responsible, result oriented with a strong understanding of, and genuine interest in capital markets
- We value creativity, commercial acumen, integrity and good co-operation abilities
- Proficiency in English (Norwegian language skills required)
Arctic Securities offers
- A non-hierarchical and competent organization with talented and professional individuals
- Challenging tasks in a hectic and demanding environment
- Rewarding environment with excellent career progression opportunities
For any questions, please contact: Alexander Jost +47 93 26 32 68 or Sebastian Grindheim +47 48 40 31 62