We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to join our Research team in Oslo as an Equity Analyst focusing on companies within the Seafood sector.
Arctic Securities’ Research department consists of experienced credit and equity research analysts highly recognized both locally and by international institutions. Our teams of sector specialists provide independent research to both domestic and international clients.
- Conduct analysis on companies within the Aquaculture/Fish sector
- Build and maintain financial models to evaluate historical information and generate projections
- Conduct market research and communicate to investors through presentations and reports
- Support the rest of the research team
- University degree with strong academic records
- 1-3 years work experience from investment banking, consulting or other relevant industries
- Strong work ethics with a responsible and result oriented personality
- A curios mindset with an interest in capital markets
- We value creativity, commercial acumen, integrity, and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Proficiency in English (Norwegian language skills are required)
- A non-hierarchical organization with professional and enthusiastic employees working in teams
- Challenging tasks in an organisation focusing on learning and development
- Rewarding environment with excellent career progression opportunities
Applications can be submitted through our online platform until 25 January 2022, and should include an application letter, CV, relevant recommendations and transcripts from higher education and high school. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. For any questions, please contact: Alexander Jost +47 93 26 32 68 or Mads Barås Bye +47 95194677.